Lumber Barcode Systems
The Samuel bar code staple system uses staples instead of hot melt glue.
The unique design of the Samuel bar code staple system is that it can apply up to 2 staples to every label (one on each end), positively fixing the label with no "dog ear" labels on the boards.
Typical applications for the Samuel bar code staple system include - kiln dried lumber / green lumber / pressure treated lumber / panel products / fencing products / timbers / etc.
Some of the features of the Samuel bar code staple system include:
- Fully automatic "stand alone" operation
- Up to 2 staples per label to positively secure the label to the board.
- Application of pre-printed labels or print and apply application
- High speed application of apply and print and apply labels
- Heavy duty industrial stapler with large staple magazine and auto loading staple feature
- Labels can be paper / poly / blank / pre-printed / pressure treating tags - all for fully automatic application
- complete integrated control system and all necessary components supplied as an integrated package